Gayatri Pariwar is a living model of a futuristic society, being guided by principles of human unity and equality.
It’s a modern adoption of the age old wisdom of Vedic Rishis, who practiced and propagated the philosophy of Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam.
Founded by saint, reformer, writer, philosopher, spiritual guide and visionary Yug Rishi Pandit Shriram Sharma Acharya this mission has emerged as a mass movement for Transformation of Era.
Aims & Objectives:
- Rise of divinity in human, descent of heaven on earth
- Individual Development, Family Development and Social Upliftment
- Healthy body, pure mind and civilized society
- Atmavat sarvabhooteshu (all living beings are soulkins), Vashudhaiv kutumbkam (Entire earth is the our family)
- One Nation, One Language (love), One Religion (humanity), One Government (Self Govern)
- Everyone should get equal opportunity for self-growth irrespective of caste, color or creed
Three Pillars of Strength:
- Will and Patronage of Almighty
- Spiritual Guidance & Protection of Rishis (Seers)
- Effort and Active Participation of Enlightened Masses
Two Rules for Self-refinement:
- Noble deeds flow out of noble thoughts
- Simple living- High thinking
Our Fundamental Programs:
- Moral Transformation Intellectual Transformation and social transformation
- Public education through various media, using the religious platform
- Dissemination of Gayatri(collective wisdom) and Yagya (cooperative virtuous demeanor)
- Self–Transformation will lead to the Transformation of Society; Self-Refinement will lead to Global refinement.
- Twenty-first Century- Heralds advent of Golden Age
- Love Humanity – Serve Humanity
- Red Torch – Powerful collective effort for Era-transformation
- 18 pledges for individual and collective refinement
Our Firm Beliefs:
- Man is the maker of his own Destiny.
A man is what he thinks and does.
- Man and woman are not opponents; they complement each other
Four Formula for Blissful Life:
- Sadhana (Self-refinement)
- Swadhyaya (Study of enlightening literature)
- Sanyam (Self-control)
- Seva (Service)
Three Means of Spiritual Awakening:
- Upasana (Worshipful Prayer)
- Sadhana (Self-Refinement)
- Aradhana (Service of society as embodiment of Cosmic Divinity)
Four Virtues Needed for Purposeful Life:
- Prudence (Samajdaari)
- Honesty (Imandaari)
Four Pillars of Powerful Life:
- Control of Senses
- Judicious use of Money
- Judicious use of Time
- Focused Thoughts
Four Steps for Soul-growth: