The primary objectives of GGKLI are:
- Help younger generations develop intellectual knowledge about strengths and virtues (“daivy sampatti”), positive emotions (“bhav samvedana”),and positive character traits (“charitra nirman”)
- Provide progressive increments to our children in the realization of their potential as human beings, by identifying, understanding and integrating strengths into their daily lives
- Promote shramdan, where students will donate time for social causes and practice a “simple living and high thinking” Motto with a disciplined lifestyle using clear and strong values.
Furthermore, when imparting knowledge and education to our children, GGKLI will:
- Promote Indian culture
- Encourage pride in our heritage
- Help children learn and appreciate and improve Indian language skills
- Foster improved understanding of others and of different view points
- Provide balanced perspectives of our Mother Country and Adopted Country
- Encourage and maintain open and effective communication, especially within the school and within the Indian community at large.